Saturday, May 26, 2012

Abel Tasman Photos FINALLY

Canterbury Crusaders vs..... South Africa
View from the Abel Tasman Track
Start of the track
Another view - not bad
Silver Fern
Beach at Anchorage Bay
Accomodation for the night!!
Sunset from the boat
Hello little guy
EXTREME tides where we finished our kayak!! The water taxis had to be boarded at the pier, and then, full of people, be towed out to the water behind tractors. Haha the tractors had to fully back into the water so that the boats could be taken off the trailers - serious tides! This is just a taste of the photos - I have many many more. This is why my computer hates me. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Amy - you're right, you had beautiful weather. We can only imagine. I noticed that your accommodation on the houseboat was similar to the camper van! :) top bunk and all. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete